Wednesday, September 05, 2007

So Tired, Tired of Waiting....

no reviews yet, obviously but interesting reading from the Venice festival about films that will be playing at TIFF. apparently, derek, you've chosen a masterpiece in 'Useless'. will look forward to hearing your impressions, especially now that i've raised your expectations.

couldn't resist a visit to the online box office this morning. added 'King of the Hill' on Friday September 14th at 9:15pm to my list and 'Silent Resident' on Thursday September 13th to Sarah's list. $20/per ticket w/ a $4.75 handling fee per order is not bad, at least relative to what they are charging for VSR and Gala tix.

still two days till my first film so i'll pose another question to the group:

are there any celebrities you'd like to bump into this week?

i'm hoping keira knightley will ask me to take her out for a proper meal or at the very least that she will flirt with me shamelessly. since i'm not seeing 'atonement', i'm guessing the chances of this happening are quite remote. if i were seeing 'atonement', my chances would be...well...quite remote. still, she's very pretty, albeit slim, which i think is my point.

No comments: