Saturday, September 08, 2007

THE BRAVE ONE

OK - I didn't watch this - my brother did - but I got him the tickets. Here is his review:

"Jody Foster, Terrence Howard and the director (Neil Jordan) were all there. It was too commercial. Even with the warnings of extreme violence there wasn't anything too off the wall. Just take what you would expect to happen in a vigilante pic and that's exactly what happened in this movie. Ya, and the balcony at Ryerson sucks!"

Too commercial??!! This coming from the guy who selected Shark's Tale (quite) a few years ago. My little brother is all grows up!!

Boy A tonight - with my parents. I think I have the same fears we all do when we accompany our parents to a movie we really know nothing about. At least Harvey Keitel isn't in this one.

No comments: