Thursday, September 06, 2007

Looking forward and back

What am I most looking forward to? Like Kyle I chose the Cohen brothers movie on Monday as a replacement for a ticket I didn't get. I figured that it would be coming out in wide release soon and that I would see it then. Now that I have the ticket I am quite excited about it.

What am I most worried about? I am worried about seeing a movie described in part to be about the sexual awakening of a teenager with my parents on Saturday (Nothing is Private). What was I thinking? My mom fast forwarded through the love scene from Top Gun when I watched it with her many years ago.......

But really, I will be happy if I can get by this year without an experience as bad as "Trauma" two years back, the mind numbingly dull experience of the Thai film I walked out of last year or the experience of seeing Harvey Keitel naked again.

Sadly, I have to wait until Saturday for my 1st movie.

No comments: