Thursday, September 09, 2004

Toronto International Film Festival

No doubt in the time spent racing between the Paramount and Cumberland, you will be crafting your own review of the film(s) you've just seen in your head. Doubtless too, you'll find that in between viewing films, getting to work, tending to offspring, and scarfing down the odd meal, you'll have shitloads of extra time to visit and contribute to this blog.

Why put this together? Well, if you're like me, you enjoy thinking about movies more than you do actually working, no matter how much you may like your job. Also, since it's not possible to see all the 328 films playing at this year's festival, I'd like to hear what my friends thought of the ones they saw; also, I'm totally into subjecting you to my thoughts about films I've seen. Whether you agree with me or think my reviews are pretentious shite (a distinct possibility), here's a place to have your say and share your thoughts about the films you liked and loathed and about the celebrities you've ogled and quasi-stalked.

Today's Globe and Mail Article mentioned a few films I'm seeing so I'm starting to get psyched. I'm especially pleased that they mentioned "Haven", which I'm seeing with my parents on Saturday night. Anyhow, enjoy your films and I hope to hear about them here!!

No comments: