Monday, September 13, 2004

Mi Fin de Semana Loca

In the span of 3.5 days I’ve seen 8 films, hosted dinner for my parents Saturday, Sarah’s parents on Sunday, and I’m yet, as I sit here hoping to catch up with all my voice and email messages, I’m still a little sad that I’m not waiting in line at the Cumberland or Varsity at this very moment.

With 8 films to comment on, I found myself making notes this morning so I could remember some of the finer points of each to share. I'm gonna start posting this afternoon and hope to have thoughts on all the films I've seen thus far posted by tomorrow morning.

I can say that the quality of the films I've seen this far has been outstanding. There have been no films I've disliked and a few that I've liked quite a lot. Notables include: The Alzheimer Case , The House of Flying Daggers , and 3 Iron (not listed at imdb for some reason), which may be my favourite thus far. Posting details soon....


No comments: